NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (void where prohibited) who are 18 years of age or older. In order to comply with Canadian sweepstakes law, if a Canadian resident wins a prize, that person must also answer correctly within a 5-minute time period a mathematical skill-testing question without the benefit of any calculating devices before the prize will be awarded. Different rules and regulations associated with games of chance in other countries make it difficult to administer sweepstakes outside the United States or Canada. We certainly understand that our readers are not limited by national boundaries and we regret not being able to allow everyone to participate in our giveaways. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on November 11, 2011 and ends on December 15, 2011. Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may submit an entry online on the Entry page. All fields on the online entry form must be filled out completely to be entered to win. Incomplete entry forms are void. To enter without purchasing, please enter the words "no purchase" into the receipt field to complete this part of the form. Entrants will have the opportunity to receive one (1) additional entry for each one (1) time they share the drawing with a friend. You may submit additional entries in the sharing entry form online on the Entry page. Entries submitted using bot or automated technology are ineligible and may be deleted. Jack Canfield and William Gladstone assume no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of Waterside Productions, Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Waterside Productions, Inc. and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title, and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display, and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state, photo, and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission, or approval of the winner.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS/ODDS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 15, 2011. Winners will be selected from entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted with the winner's entry within two (2) weeks after the drawing. The winners will also be posted on or around December 15, 2011 on the Winners page. The drawing will be conducted by Waterside Productions, Inc., the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Waterside Productions, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification e-mail as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Waterside Production, Inc.'s discretion, be randomly selected. Failure of the winner to respond and claim the prize within two (2) weeks of Waterside Productions, Inc. sending the prize notification e-mail will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Waterside Productions, Inc.'s discretion, be randomly selected.
- PRIZE 1 (Approximate Retail Value of $3,495)
One (1) winner will receive an all access pass to ticket to Jack Canfield’s 2012 Breakthrough to Success Training - valued at $3,495. This powerful 7 day retreat will help you reinvent and transform your life. Travel arrangements will not be included with this prize.
- PRIZE 2 (Approximate Retail Value of $1,850)
One (1) winner will receive a trip for two to 2012 I Can Do It! Conference in one of these cities: Atlanta, GA; Vancouver, Canada; Toronto, Canada; Washington, D.C.; Pasadena, CA. This prize includes two full conference passes, hotel accommodations, and round-trip domestic coach airfare within the continental United States. Travel arrangements will not be included with this prize.
- PRIZE 3 (Approximate Retail Value of $300)
Twenty (20) winners will receive a William Gladstone Prize Bundle which includes:
- The Twelve Hardcover
- Tapping the Source Paperback
- Tapping the Source The Original Course Full matriculation to entire course.
Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Requests for prize substitutions are not allowed, although Waterside Productions, Inc. reserves the right to substitute any prize based upon availability of supply. Cash equivalent will not be awarded for any prize. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- PRIZE 1 (Approximate Retail Value of $3,495)
- GENERAL RULES:.
By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree
to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Waterside Productions, Inc., which are final and binding in all respects. Waterside Productions, Inc. and Jack Canfield are not responsible for and shall
not be liable for:
(i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network,
Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of
any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer
transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control
of Waterside Productions, Inc. that may cause the drawing to be disrupted or
corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of
any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Grand
Prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Grand Prize, or from
participation in the drawing; or (v) any printing or typographical
errors in any materials associated with the drawing. Waterside Productions, Inc.
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the
drawing at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering,
unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort
corrupts the administration, security, or
proper play of the drawing. Waterside Productions, Inc. also reserves the right
to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with
the entry process or the operation of the Website, or who is
otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating in the drawing,
each participant agrees to release and hold Waterside Productions, Inc., William Gladstone and
Jack Canfield harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights,
claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the drawing or
resulting from acceptance, possession, or
use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury,
death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights,
defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Waterside Productions, Inc. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Waterside Productions, Inc., William Gladstone and Jack Canfield, Partner(s) and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
- SPONSOR: Waterside Productions, Inc., 2055 Oxford Ave, Cardiff, CA 92007.
- Waterside Productions, Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site:
- Our online e-newsletter asks users to give us contact information (like their name and e-mail address). This information is used to contact the visitor when necessary about special promotions, and discounts, and is never divulged to third parties. This site contains links to other sites. Waterside Productions, Inc., or The Golden Motorcycle Gang is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their e-mail address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders, information about our company, and occasional future promotional material. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when necessary regarding the order. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
Please contact Customer Service to request the removal of your information from our database or to no longer receive future communications.
- Contacting the Web site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact Waterside Productions, Inc. at the address below.
2055 Oxford Ave, Cardiff, CA 92007